This page is all about the nail arts that I do in my free time. These designs are very easy to make and look beautiful on any complexion or type of fingers.
Hope you enjoy them. I’LL KEEP POSTING NEW DESIGNS every now and then.
Also will be uploading videos for how to do them in just 10 mins.
Till then, just go through them…
1. LADY BIRD DESIGN: Apply red paint as base. Then with a black pen or a black pen nail paint make the lady bird and make your nails prettier as ever.!
2. THE CAT WITH PAWS: Apply yellow and white base paints alternatively on your toe nails. Then with hair pin or black nail paint pen draw cat paws on the toe finger nails and cat on toe thumb nail. 🙂
3. FLOWER LAND: On red base paint, first make yellow dots at places where you want your flowers. Make sure you leave spaces between those dots to make flower dots. Then with pink paint, using a toothpick or anything pointed, make your flower dots surrounding yellow dots. Your flower land is ready!!!! 😀
4. SMILEYS IN JAIL or as I call them SMILEY CAUGHT!!: Apply white base paint, then put a single yellow nail paint drop on your nails, equally spaced. Then outline your yellow dots, make your different smileys and draw zebra-like lines all over your nails, to give them a look of jail!.
5. SUNNY MORNING: You can use any nail colour you want. Since I love orange sun and white clouds on a clear blue sky, I used this combination. You just need to apply the base coat first, then at corners, or places you want your sun, make lines with white paint and put a sunny dot on those line.! EASY na..! 😀 😀
6. WATER MELLON with PINK TWIST: My favourite design and the most easy to make. Apply pink base paint, then with green nail paint outline your nail tips. Cover the irregularities with white paint and cover the whole nail with black straight but short lines, giving them a look of water-melon seeds.!
6. HIDE N SEEK: I would definitely recommend beginner’s to start with this design. The design is very simple to make but looks very elegant if done beautifully. You can also add polka dots on the downside of the nail to give it a more hippy look. 🙂
7. PARTY ANIMAL: Though how much difficult this design looks, the design takes less than 5 minutes to finish on all nails. The secret is….. ssshhhhhhh.. Just wait for the video to come!!! 😛 😉
8. Lovely Blue: The idea was to give it a look of moon phases. Try it on your own and give it your personal touch. Do share the same with us..!!
9. CLASSIC POLKA DOTS: This one gives you the retro classic look. Any colour combination works with any kind of occasion and dress.
10.KITTY CAT: Delight to every girl’s eyes. This design will also be explained by me in the video for you to understand better. Till then , try it yourself.! 🙂
11. PACMAN: Girls and Guys, born in 1990’s would have played this game a lot. The game was as much popular as MARIO, had colourful beasts who were ready to eat our HERO-PACMAN, and our hero has the quest to eat all the grapes and move to the next round.
The design itself is very easy to make. You just need to apply white and black dots at appropriate place to give it a look of curvy mouth and eyes.
12. FLOWER WONDER LAND: Flowers that are not just dots. Try them, before the secret is out.. 😛
13: 3 LITTLE HEARTS: My favourite toe nails design. Will definitely teach you how to make those perfect hearts in the video. Patience is the key! 😉
14: MOWWW COW: Cow’s face on your toes. Now that is different, beautiful and very chic. Trick to make is very simple. Apply white base coat, then cover half the nail with pink paint, and use black paint for the eyes. Your cow face is ready! 🙂
15: YELLOW WORLD: Similar to designs made earlier, this one must be tried at last as it required good drawing abilities.!